The Professional Work Center
We have consistently seen individuals grow in their confidence and abilities with a variety of job duties in the program. With supervision, oversight, and someone to cheer on their successes, this program has seen individuals consistently grow in their confidence and skills thanks to the Friendship House Professional Work Center.
- Learn multiple skills from various jobs
- Learn confidence in abilities
- Learn to work with a team
- Learn to take direction and correction
- Take pride in accomplishing tasks
- Pride in contributing and earning a paycheck
- Keeping active and engaged daily
If you are a production company and are looking to partner with us, contact Lisa Fuchs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 815-434-0737 extension 1260.